Is your organization thinking about going on Facebook or starting a blog? And what’s all the noise about Twitter? To learn about social media and why you should consider it, check out the super helpful Social Media Tutorials for Non-Profits created by the good people at Case Foundation.
Some of the other videos you’ll find there include:
- World Wide Web in Plain English
- 22 Ways A Blog Can Rock Your Non-Profit’s Social Media Campaign
- Twitter for Beginners: 5 Steps for Better Tweeting
- How To Create A Powerful And Engaging Facebook Page
- NonProfits on Video: Using YouTube to Promote Your Cause
An easier intro to these power tools could not exist. So go check them out and get your Social Media feet wet.