Last week, online fundraising software services provider, DoJiggy announced award recipients from its 2010 annual giving program. The program supports nonprofits and community organizations through cash donations and in-kind fundraising software services based on a percentage of the company’s annual profits.
This year’s award candidate pool includes: environmental and sustainability programs, developmental projects in poverty-stricken regions, animal-rights initiatives, programs to support orphans and homeless families, and funds to assist families with medical hardships. For more information about the program or the awards distributed for 2010, visit DoJiggy Giving.
- Chinmaya Organization for Rural Development (CORD USA)
- Hospitality Homes
- My New Red Shoes
- Organic Consumers Association (OCA)
- The Paradigm Shift Project
- Global Backpack Project
- Palmetto Animal League
- Saving Orphans through Healthcare & Outreach
- Young Heroes Foundation
- Volunteer Action Center of Kitchener Waterloo and Area Inc.