Our friend Joe over at The Fundraising Authority just released a FREE class that covers all the “do’s” and “don’ts” to help you succeed with your online fundraiser. The class includes an in-depth guide to help you run a successful online fundraising campaign, as well as a podcast with great tips to help you promote your online fundraiser.
As we are well aware, in this day and age, implementing some kind of online presence is usually critical to a business’s success. Similarly, utilizing the tools offered on the Internet (i.e. online fundraising software), can help you create an online presence for your fundraising campaign…helping your non-profit achieve greater results using less resources.
What will you learn in this free class?
- You will learn how online fundraising differs from offline fundraising
- Find out more about the “key principles” of online fundraising for non-profits
Joe also outlines easy-to-follow steps to launch your own online fundraising campaign! Here’s a preview:
- Design a message that’s concise & emotionally compelling and have a concrete goal.
- Create a campaign “hub” – the online location where you collect online donations, register participants/sponsors, and host all the info about your fundraiser (i.e. fundraising website)
- Put together fundraising evangelists – people who will spread the word about your campaign
- Launch your campaign & spread your message – continue to reach out constituents & encourage participants to communicate
- Track results & progress of your campaign
- Wrap up the campaign & steward your online donors
Be sure to visit The Fundraising Authority to download a copy of the FREE class today! And be sure to pass along the useful information.