As we are well aware, in this day and age, implementing some kind of online presence is usually critical to a business’s success. Similarly, utilizing the tools offered on the Internet (i.e. online fundraising software), can help you create an online presence for your fundraising campaign…helping your non-profit achieve greater results using less resources.
Our friend Joe over at The Fundraising Authority just released a FREE class that covers all the “do’s” and “don’ts” to help you succeed with your online fundraiser. The class includes an in-depth guide to help you run a successful online fundraising campaign, as well as a podcast with great tips to help you promote your online fundraiser.
What will you learn in this free class?
- You will learn how online fundraising differs from offline fundraising
- Find out more about the “key principles” of online fundraising for non-profits
Joe also outlines easy-to-follow steps to launch your own online fundraising campaign! Here’s a preview:
- Design a message that’s concise & emotionally compelling and have a concrete goal.
- Create a campaign “hub” – the online location where you collect online donations, register participants/sponsors, and host all the info about your fundraiser (i.e. fundraising website)
- Put together fundraising evangelists – people who will spread the word about your campaign
- Launch your campaign & spread your message – continue to reach out constituents & encourage participants to communicate
- Track results & progress of your campaign
- Wrap up the campaign & steward your online donors
Be sure to visit The Fundraising Authority to download a copy of the FREE class today! And be sure to pass along the useful information.