Your nonprofit website is a very important fundraising tool for your organization. How well does your website perform? Are there things that you could do better on your site to help you communicate your vision, attract more donors, and raise more money online? To help you figure it out, DoJiggy has partnered with the Fundraising Authority in order to offer a free nonprofit website review and evaluation for the first 50 nonprofits to register!
The Nonprofit Website Reviews will be conducted by Joe Garecht of The Fundraising Authority. As the creator of “Mastering Online Fundraising,” Joe is a recognized expert at helping nonprofits raise more money online through their websites, social media and e-mail fundraising campaigns.
What will be addressed in the website review:
- How well does your nonprofit organization target prospects online?
- What else can your website do to generate new donor leads?
- Are there ways to tweak your website to encourage larger donations?
- Is your organization’s mission and need for support clearly being presented to visitors?
- And much more…
With the recommendations received from this review, your organization should be able to update your existing nonprofit website in order to maximize your fundraising results. In addition, if you choose to use DoJiggy’s online fundraising software, you can also create an easy-to-use fundraising website that mirrors your organization’s site and manages all details of your fundraiser (including: participant registrations, product sales, safe online donation processing, and various administrative reporting tools)
Register today for your nonprofit website review! Only the first 50 nonprofits will be able to benefit from Joe’s expertise.
* In order to be one of the fifty to receive the website evaluation, your organization must already have a website, and the person who registers must be a staff member or board member at a nonprofit organization.