The Islander Sports Foundation will host the Islander Invitational Golf Tournament on July 3. Their golf fundraising ideas include a luncheon, cocktail hour, an awards ceremony and a raffle in addition to the lively charity golf tournament itself held at the beautiful Coronado Municipal Golf Course.
Donors and participants will not only have fun golfing together on the island, but will join the social events before and after bringing people together year after year. Prizes will be given at an awards ceremony for the winners of the longest drive, closest to the pin and putting contests. And adding a fundraising raffle to the mix is another of the Islander Sports Foundation’s clever golf fundraising ideas.
The unique sponsorship packages offered on the Islander Invitational Golf Tournament website provide some excellent golf fundraising ideas. The packages are designed to get many sponsors involved at several price points, for example, Alumni Cart Sponsorships providing a sign with the Alumni Name and Class Year on a 8.5″ x 11″ sign displayed on one of the tournament player carts. The contest sponsorship packages include the following benefits:
- Sign with the sponsor’s name, company name, and logo prominently displayed at the tee.
- Sponsor’s name, company name, and logo on the tournament website’s Partner page.
- Sponsor’s name, company name, and logo published in the tournament program.
- Sponsor’s logo prominently displayed on large Islander Invitational Partners banner located at player sign-in area.
- Sponsor may include one page promotional flyer or coupon in the tournament players welcome package.
- Sponsor recognition at the post tournament awards ceremony.
Having been challenged by public funding cuts in education, the mission of the Islander Sports Foundation (ISF) is to responsibly raise funds to sustain Coronado School Sports. ISF actively seeks donations and grants on behalf of Coronado High School Athletics, and offers tax deductible options to donors. The Islander Invitational Golf Tournament website will automatically send donors a customized, tax deductible receipt, and process online donations securely.
There are plenty of exciting fundraising opportunities before, during and after the tournament takes place. We’ve outlined some golf tournament ideas to provide you with interesting ways to help you exceed your fundraising goals.