DoJiggy is excited to launch the 2013 Giving Program! This year, the company will reward a total $5,000 in Cash Grants to 5 deserving nonprofit organizations. Award recipients will receive $1,000 towards their cause.
- Like DoJiggy on Facebook
- Explain the organization’s cause and need for financial support in 100 words or less (on DoJiggy’s Facebook page)
- Spread the Word! (Share the post, send a tweet, write about it in a company blog or newsletter, ask supporters to “like” the post, make comments, etc.)
All nominations must be made by Tuesday, December 10, 2013.
DoJiggy will then select finalists, who will be asked to provide details about how the $1,000 award would be used. Award recipients will be announced the first week of January 2014.
In order to be considered for an award, organizations will need to provide the following credentials:
- Proof of 501(c)3 or equivalent non-profit status (operating in the US or Canada);
- Operating budget of less than $1 Million USD
- Demonstrated need for financial support.
“We are continually inspired by the work of our clients and others in the non-profit industry and have developed the DoJiggy Giving program to further promote this work. As our company continues to grow, we are proud to give-back by supporting organizations that are dedicated to making our world a better place.”
For more information about the DoJiggy Giving program or the company’s online fundraising software services contact sales at 888-436-1999 ext. 2.