If you are hosing a charity golf tournament and haven’t done so already…now is the time to create a golf tournament website for your upcoming event.
At the beginning of every new year, we see a mad rush for nonprofits and community organization requesting information about our golf tournament software.
Even though most tournaments don’t take place until Spring or Summer, the golf tournament planning happens months in advance. That’s why golf tournament organizers need to get a head start by getting their charity golf tournament website up and running with plenty of time to create a successful event.
What are the Capabilities of a Golf Tournament Website?
- Golfers and sponsors securely register for your tournament and make payments.
- Donors go to make online donations or purchase products
- Media and community members can learn more about your event
- Admins can manage multi-cost or flight team & individual registrations, as well as team pairing and start times
- Promotion and management of unlimited Sponsorship packages
- Special webpages can be added for things such as: purchasing fundraising merchandise for the tournament, or registering volunteers
- If hosting a golf marathon, personal pledge pages can be created for each golfer to create a personal appeal, collect personal donations and pledges.
- If you are hosting a charity auction in conjunction with your tournament, your software allows you to add an auction website to host items and collect bids
- Numerous reporting capabilities help organizers monitor progress, track payments and registrations, send communications, and generate reports to help in planning future events
A golf tournament website can help your organization increase efficiency with easy-to-use tools for event planners and participants. GolfRegistration’s golf tournament websites are highly customizable, allowing your organization create a look-and-feel that supports the branding of the organization. In addition to registering golfers and collecting donations, your website is a great place to post up-to-date event details such as: date, time, location, parking information with links to maps, expected weather, tips to help participants prepare, information about raffle prizes, post tournament banquets and more! Plus, one of the best things about a golf tournament website is ability to reach a march larger audience. It’s extremely easy to send email donation requests with a link to the golf tournament website, and post announcements within your social networks.
GolfRegistrations offers a FREE TRIAL on all software solutions and some sample golf tournament websites to see if this might be the right solution for you.