If you are hosing a charity golf tournament and haven’t done so already…now is the time to create a golf tournament website for your upcoming outing. Why Now? At the beginning of every new year, we see a mad rush for nonprofits and community organizations requesting information about our golf tournament software.
Even though most tournaments don’t take place until Spring or Summer, the golf tournament planning happens months in advance. That’s why golf tournament organizers need to get a head start by getting their charity golf tournament website up and running with plenty of time to create a successful event. Corporate golf events are under similar timelines and can benefit from our full-featured software as well.
What are the Capabilities of your Golf Tournament Websites?
A golf tournament website can help your organization increase efficiency with easy-to-use tools for event planners and participants. GolfRegistration’s golf tournament websites are highly customizable, allowing your organization create a look-and-feel that supports the branding of the organization. In addition to registering golfers and collecting donations, your website is a great place to post up-to-date event details such as: date, time, location, parking information with links to maps, expected weather, tips to help participants prepare, information about fundraising raffle prizes, post tournament banquets and more. Plus, one of the best things about a golf tournament website is the ability to reach a march larger audience. It’s extremely easy to send email donation requests with a link to the golf tournament website, and post announcements within your social media networks.
- Golfers and sponsors securely register for your tournament and make payments
- Donors go to make online donations or purchase products
- Media and community members can learn more about your event
- Promotion and management of unlimited Sponsorship packages
- Special webpages can be added for things such as: purchasing fundraising merchandise for the tournament or registering volunteers
- If hosting a golf marathon, personal pledge pages can be created for each golfer to create a personal appeal, collect personal donations and pledges
- Admins can manage multi-cost or flight team & individual registrations
- Golf tournament planners can do team pairings and assign start times
- Send email communications to your registrants
- Numerous reporting capabilities help organizers monitor progress, track payments and registrations, and generate reports to help in planning future events