OnlineFundraisingToday has become a popular fundraising blog for many nonprofits, consultants, and participants to get helpful fundraising tips, resources, learn about the success of other fundraising campaigns and more. We thank you all for taking the time to browse our articles!
We thought it might be fun to share with you some of the results from our 2014 annual report as well as highlighting the most popular fundraising blog posts of the year.
- This blog was viewed 21,000 times in 2014
- The busiest day of the year was August 8th – with 233 views. The most popular blog post that day was: Nonprofit Fundraising Tips
- 39 new blog posts were added this year for a total Archive of 253 Articles
- Most visitors came from U.S., Canada or the U.K….however we had visitors from 154 countries!
Below we list the Most Popular Blog Posts of 2014. *Make note, some of these posts were written prior to 2014, so please don’t think the ONLY helpful information is from recent posts. Feel free to browse some of our older posts to see if there’s any articles of interest to you.
- Color Run – A Popular New Fundraising Event
- Tips to Organizing a Successful Charity Auction
- Silent Auction Bid Sheets
- School Fundraising Ideas for Halloween
- Fundraising Event Budget
We Look forward to another great year of Fundraising.